Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Paintings

So last night, instead of studying like a good little responsible student (Hey, I don't have another test 'til next week! Thats ages away!) I started a painting.

At first I was just working on the paintings I've been working on for awhile now, but I got impatient with that pretty quickly. So I decided that, since these paintings weren't interesting enough, I'd just have to start one that WAS interesting.

These pictures were taken with my camera phone, so they aren't very great quality, but you still get the idea.

Oh, and by the way, these paintings are moms Christmas present. Surprise!\

The one I started last night turned out looking nice, but not a whole lot like the person in the reference photo, who happened to be Breanna.

In progress...
Breanna2

Breanna

And then today I started one using a picture of Lynzee as a reference photo. I think its funny that the one of Breanna makes her look alot older and the one of Lynzee mkes her look alot younger... but since she's alot younger in the photo I guess thats not so surprising.

Lynzee


And here they are together. I worked more on the Breanna one since I took the other pictures and I think its almost done... if you look here you can see there is more definition to the curls, etc.

LynzandBre


Birthday Countdown: 4 days!

No comments: