Friday, October 31, 2008

Random Art Project! (Image-heavy post... even more than usual)

So today I got home from work (I accidentally said 'homework' at first... oops) and had no huge homework things in great need of doing right then. I was going to read Dragonhaven (which I think might be replacing The Blue Sword as my favorite McKinley, just by the way) but somehow I wasn't in a reading mood, I was in more of an art mood. And I really wanted to use my left over tissue paper, in something NOT meticulous and time consuming in the way that tissue paper stained glass windows are. (Tissue Paper stained glass windows are exactly the sort of detail-oriented labor-intensive media that Annilyn would name as one of her favorites.) I wasn't sure exactly what to do... so I sort of made it up as I went. And here it is.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

emily jean said...

that is actually pretty impressive. did you use anything else besides tissue paper? Way cool