Monday, March 2, 2009

GUESS WHO WAS IN THE NEWSPAPER TODAY.

(And guess who isn't doing homework right now in order to tell you about it.)


I actually completely forgot that I was going to be in the paper until this evening. There was just so much going on these last few days that it slipped my mind.

Monday nights I have my Beginning Social Dance class. My teacher usually asks us to tell stories about our weekends, which I didn't do because I didn't have much of a story. We all separated out and were about to start class when the teacher said, "Oh yeah! One of your classmates was in the paper today. Sarah, why don't you tell them about why you were in the paper."

So I did.

The article is here: http://newsnet.byu.edu/story.cfm/71483

I don't particularly like the way the part about me is worded, but there isn't really anything I can do for it. I just wish they would have let me write the paragraph summarizing the topic of my paper myself. Then it wouldn't use the words "technique" or "create", which aren't really correct.

< / nit picky >

Yes mom, I picked up five actual copies of the paper, in case you would want them for some strange reason.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

Good girl.

Sherri said...

I couldn't get that article...I copy and pasted and searched alot. Can you send me a link?