Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Oh, and while I was on the computer, I decided to change my blog a bit--namely, by adding a blog list just like everyone else, or in other words, becoming a conformist ;-).

I thought I would just say that, if you don't know what one of the blogs is, that probably means its the blog of an author whose books I like.

If you feel the urge to click on them, just be ready for plenty of nerdy book talk. And I'd be wary of Robin Mckinley's blog, just because ;-). She puts enough footnotes to make me dizzy, not to mention she posts EVERY SINGLE DAY. I mean, who has that kind of time, really?

Speaking of which, McKinley's latest book, Chalice, will be released in One Week. But I'm not too impatient for it, since I got the ARC from work and so I read it a few weeks ago. Speaking of which, I should probably work on those other ARCs. Speaking of which, I'd better get ready to go to work now. Speaking of which... I don't know. I just felt like saying that again.

No comments: